UPDATE: Instructions for New Affiliate Interface
If you're already a Kanetix.ca
affiliate, you received an email from us a while back announcing that we would be launching a new interface in October. We're happy to announce that our launch is official as of October 5th, 2010.
What does the launch mean for you?
What will you have to do now that the new interface has launched?
- Your Affiliate Shop login is being disabled and will no longer be accessible.
- A redesigned interface, accessed directly from the Kanetix.ca website, will make for easier login and performance management.
- New in-house tracking will make performance tracking easier and more efficient.
- Additional features and more to come, including additional new creative.
Quick overview of the new interface
- You will access your affiliate account at https://www.kanetix.ca/affiliates.
- Your affiliate ID will remain the same but your password will need to be updated. You were sent a default password that you can use to access your account the first time. Once logged in to your account, you can change the password (the same password you used for Affiliate Shop can be used).
***PLEASE NOTE: To login to your account, you only need to use the numbers in your affiliate ID (it is not necessary to enter AID). For example, if your affiliate ID is AID01234, you would only need to enter 01234.
- All links and creative need to be updated to our new format and to the new creative. All of this can be found in the Banners section. Simply change your current code to the new code.
- Since your Affiliate Shop login will no longer be accessible after the end of the month, you will need to download any information you require (i.e. historical performance data) from Affiliate Shop before October 20th.
- News - Keep up to date with any changes and updates to the Kanetix.ca affiliate program.
- Account - Update your account information. If your address changes, please notify us so we can ensure that there are no delays in your payment.
- Banners - All of the available creative and the coding that you need to place on your website.
- Reports - Performance Reports - You can run reports for the time period of your choice to see performance stats (clicks, quotes and payouts) by product.
We thank you for your co-operation in switching over to the new interface. We're confident that the benefits of our new platform will be well worth your time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the transition.