Celebrities who have insured their body parts.
It's TIFF time and there's a whole lot of celebrities coming to Toronto for the festivities, including Canada's own Rachel McAdams. But wait, what does Rachel McAdams have to do with celebrities insuring their body parts, you might ask?
Well, if you've ever watched the movie Mean Girls, there's a classic line in it about Rachel McAdams' character Regina George. When asked how to explain Regina George, one student-a mathalete-says, "I hear her hair's insured for $10,000." Yes, the rumour is about a fictional character in a movie, but as rumours about insuring body parts go, this one is pretty tame compared to the insurance policies some celebrities are said to have taken out on their assets.
It's no great surprise that celebrities have to take care of themselves. Musicians have to ensure they're able to perform, actors need to keep up their appearance for the big (or small) screen, and athletes must be in peak physical condition. How then do these titans of pop culture-or more likely, the companies whose products they're endorsing-ensure their physical assets are protected? Why insurance, of course. Or at least, that's the rumour.
Add this infographic to your site: Celebrity Body Parts That Have Been Insured
Simply copy the below code and paste it into your website.
Looking for more infographics? We've got 'em
- Infographic: Great Canadian Road Trip Tips And Road Trip Essentials
- 28 Tips For A Safe Holiday Season [Infographic]
- 15 Years Around The KANETIX.ca Water Cooler [Infographic]
- Older and Wiser: Seniors Behind The Wheel + Infographic
- Infographic: Bikes vs Cars
- Infographic: The Facts & Myths of Toronto Drivers
- Infographic: Canada Speaks on Distracted Driving