Ontario drivers are reported to have the highest car insurance premiums in Canada.
Although prices did see a rise in 2011 (compared to the previous year), the increase slowed significantly. This is likely a result of the Ontario reforms.
Of course, there are a number of ways Ontarians can save on their car insurance costs. Here, take a look and save some of your hard-earned money.
Too small? Click to enlarge.
Looking for more infographics? We've got 'em
- Infographic: Average Car Insurance Premiums In Canada
- Infographic: How Did I Get That Ticket?
- Infographic: Car Theft Across Canada
- Infographic: The Bad Habits Of Canadian Drivers Who Drive Distracted
- Infographic: Celebrity Insurance - Insuring Body Parts