Car Insurance Forum

Car Insurance
Questions & Answers

Select a product. Compare Quotes.

Is there a Canadian auto insurance product that covers driving in the USA?


I live in Quebec and my car is registered in Quebec, but I work in Michigan USA. So I need to drive back and forth between Michigan and Quebec. Because of the feature of my job I seldom use my car when I arrive in Michigan, but it does park in Michigan most time of a year. Is there any Canadian auto insurance product for my car?

Posted by yf2010 on 2010/06/04 09:30:02

Have you contacted the SAAQ? If you've been unable to discuss your needs with an insurance provider, they might be able to help by either providing you with information or by referring you to someone who can help.

Check out the following link: http://www.saaq.qc.ca/en/index.php

Posted by admin on 2010/06/07 09:30:07

My Account

New user? Join Today!


Remember me
Forgot your password?

Search Forum

X Close

Get Instant Auto Quotes
from top providers

Enter Postal Code