Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
You can find and compare rates from over 50 top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Gravenhurst
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Gravenhurst who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 3.60%
- The percentage of people in Gravenhurst who lease their vehicle: 9.11%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Gravenhurst for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2644
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Gravenhurst, for drivers who own: $1796
- The percentage of drivers in Gravenhurst who have had one or more vehicles stolen within the past 6 years: 0.48%
Gravenhurst car insurance information
Gravenhurst is situated on Lake Muskoka and Gull Lake in the Muskoka Region of Ontario. Known to many Ontarians as simply, "cottage country," the town declares itself, the "Gateway to the Muskoka Lakes." While Muskoka has a population of approximately 10,500 people, the population more than doubles to approximately 34,000 as cottagers start to flood the area in the summer.
The boost in Gravenhurst's population as tourists and cottage owners arrive to vacation in the summer means more drivers on the road. And more drivers increases the potential for accidents and car theft.
Make sure to shop around and compare car insurance quotes to ensure you are getting the best rates. If you live in Gravenhurst, ON and you are trying to find competitive Gravenhurst auto insurance quotes, Kanetix is here to help. Bringing together some of Canada's leading auto insurance providers, Kanetix offers online Gravenhurst auto insurance rates for the car insurance coverage and protection you need.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
Auto Insurance Premiums Set to Rise for Many Alberta Drivers
Nov 15, 2019
Auto insurance premiums are expected to rise in Alberta come 2020.
Tips to Avoid Winter Accidents
Nov 12, 2019
It's that time a year again, winter is coming, like it or not. Are you ready for it?
What Happens If My Car Floods in Underground Parking?
Nov 11, 2019
Park in an underground garage? Find out what happens if that garage gets flooded and causes damage to your car.