Motorcycles attract hundreds of thousands of Canadians every year. The Kanetix Quickguides are here to help you sort through the information so you can make an informed insurance decision.
How does motorcycle insurance work?
Motorcycle insurance is similar to car insurance:
- if a police officer requests it
- when you first register your motorcycle
- each year when you renew your licence plate sticker
At this time, online motorcycle insurance quotes are available to residents everywhere in Ontario. Residents across the province, like in Toronto, London, Hamilton, and Ottawa have used the Kanetix motorcycle quote service and found it helpful when it came to comparing rates for their motorcycle insurance needs.
Motorcycle insurance quickguides
- Introduction to motorcycle insurance
- Mandatory coverages
- Optional coverages
- Increasing your accident benefits (Ontario only)
- Ontario's no-fault insurance - What is it?
- Calculating premiums
The information contained within this article is subject to change. Always speak with your current insurance supplier, or a licensed insurance representative, to answer your specific questions. The information collected and compiled here is intended to simply act as a guide.