Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
You can find and compare rates from over 50 top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Orillia
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Orillia who lease their vehicle: 8.78%
- The percentage of people in Orillia who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 2.76%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2730
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more accidents within the past 6 years : $2574
- The percentage of drivers in Orillia who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: 11.97%
Orillia car insurance information
Orillia, located north of Toronto in Simcoe County, Southern Ontario, is also referred to as the "Sunshine City." Simcoe is home to Casino Rama and a large waterfront that hosts many festivals and attractions every year, making it quite a tourist destination. The casino is also the area's largest employer. With such a high rate of visitors and worker congestion to the area, having the right car insurance is essential.
If you’re a resident of Simcoe and you’re looking to save on your car insurance, Kanetix.ca is here to help. Kanetix has brought together the leading insurers in Canada to offer you competitive online Simcoe auto insurance rates, to ensure you’re getting the protection you need, at the best price.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance? Use These Tips
May 21, 2019
When you start looking for auto insurance, a good rule to follow is you don’t want to overpay. On the other hand, you don’t want to skimp on coverage. As a driver, it’s important that you have adequate insurance to protect you and your fellow passengers. Use these tips and frequently asked questions when shopping
Who is Actually Covered on Your Insurance Policy?
May 17, 2019
Quiz: Can You Claim It?
May 3, 2019
Sometimes "it" hits the fan. When things go wrong, really wrong, that's where your insurance coverage can help, but sometimes you might wonder if submitting a claim is in your best interest or if you're even covered.