Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
You can find and compare rates from over 50 top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Orillia
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Orillia who lease their vehicle: 8.78%
- The percentage of people in Orillia who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 2.76%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2730
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more accidents within the past 6 years : $2574
- The percentage of drivers in Orillia who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: 11.97%
Orillia car insurance information
Orillia, located north of Toronto in Simcoe County, Southern Ontario, is also referred to as the "Sunshine City." Simcoe is home to Casino Rama and a large waterfront that hosts many festivals and attractions every year, making it quite a tourist destination. The casino is also the area's largest employer. With such a high rate of visitors and worker congestion to the area, having the right car insurance is essential.
If you’re a resident of Simcoe and you’re looking to save on your car insurance, Kanetix.ca is here to help. Kanetix has brought together the leading insurers in Canada to offer you competitive online Simcoe auto insurance rates, to ensure you’re getting the protection you need, at the best price.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
Auto Insurance Premiums Set to Rise for Many Alberta Drivers
Nov 15, 2019
Auto insurance premiums are expected to rise in Alberta come 2020.
Tips to Avoid Winter Accidents
Nov 12, 2019
It's that time a year again, winter is coming, like it or not. Are you ready for it?
What Happens If My Car Floods in Underground Parking?
Nov 11, 2019
Park in an underground garage? Find out what happens if that garage gets flooded and causes damage to your car.