Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
You can find and compare rates from over 50 top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Orillia
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Orillia who lease their vehicle: 8.78%
- The percentage of people in Orillia who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 2.76%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2730
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more accidents within the past 6 years : $2574
- The percentage of drivers in Orillia who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: 11.97%
Orillia car insurance information
Orillia, located north of Toronto in Simcoe County, Southern Ontario, is also referred to as the "Sunshine City." Simcoe is home to Casino Rama and a large waterfront that hosts many festivals and attractions every year, making it quite a tourist destination. The casino is also the area's largest employer. With such a high rate of visitors and worker congestion to the area, having the right car insurance is essential.
If you’re a resident of Simcoe and you’re looking to save on your car insurance, Kanetix.ca is here to help. Kanetix has brought together the leading insurers in Canada to offer you competitive online Simcoe auto insurance rates, to ensure you’re getting the protection you need, at the best price.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
Here We Go Again: Ontario Car Insurance Rates Continue to Increase
Jul 18, 2019
According to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO), car insurance rates for many of the province’s drivers will be going up at renewal on average 1.99 percent. When it comes time to renew your policy, chances are good you’ll be paying more for your Ontario auto insurance. The auto insurance rate changes approved by
Sure, You Can Borrow My Car...But Are You Insured?
Jul 17, 2019
Picture this scenario: your friend asks if they can borrow your car to drive up the road to get some food. But what if your friend were to get into an accident on the way? Do you know if your auto insurance will cover an accident? What if your friend doesn't have insurance? Chances are
Off-Roading This Summer? Make Sure You Are Properly Covered
Jul 9, 2019