Compare your auto insurance quotes from over 50 of Canada's most trusted insurance providers.
How to get your car insurance quotes on Kanetix.ca:
1. You search
You can find and compare rates from over 50 top insurance providers.
2. You choose
Select the best auto insurance quote from the rates available to you.
3. Secure your rate
Connect to the provider and secure your rate!
Interesting statistics about car insurance in Orillia
The following facts were compiled from Kanetix users:
- The percentage of people in Orillia who lease their vehicle: 8.78%
- The percentage of people in Orillia who have had one or more licence suspensions within the last 6 years: 2.76%
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: $2730
- The average yearly price of vehicle insurance in Orillia for drivers who have had one or more accidents within the past 6 years : $2574
- The percentage of drivers in Orillia who have had one or more tickets within the past 6 years: 11.97%
Orillia car insurance information
Orillia, located north of Toronto in Simcoe County, Southern Ontario, is also referred to as the "Sunshine City." Simcoe is home to Casino Rama and a large waterfront that hosts many festivals and attractions every year, making it quite a tourist destination. The casino is also the area's largest employer. With such a high rate of visitors and worker congestion to the area, having the right car insurance is essential.
If you’re a resident of Simcoe and you’re looking to save on your car insurance, Kanetix.ca is here to help. Kanetix has brought together the leading insurers in Canada to offer you competitive online Simcoe auto insurance rates, to ensure you’re getting the protection you need, at the best price.
Not ready to shop for insurance today?Set a renewal reminder and we'll let you know when it's time to save.
Auto Insurance Set to Spike in New Brunswick
Sep 20, 2019
New Brunswick auto insurance rates could increase, says the province's consumer advocate for insurance. Some drivers could see double-digit increases at renewal.
CAA Urges Ontario Government to Regulate Towing Industry
Sep 19, 2019
CAA South Central Ontario (CAA SCO) is asking the province for help; they'd like the Ontario government to make regulating the towing industry a priority.
Gas Prices Driving You to Walk? Fuel Savings Tips
Sep 19, 2019
Gas prices have increased, Canada-wide, and who knows when they'll come back down. Pinched at the pump, Canadians more than ever, are looking for ways to save on two of their least favourite car costs: gas and car insurance.