It will likely come as no surprise, that of all the people coming to visit Canada, residents of the United States are the most represented; but, what other countries may have Canada on their radar as a vacation destination?
- Related Blog: 52 Places to Go in 2017: Canada Tops the New York Times' List
- Related Blog: Best in Travel 2017: Canada Tops Lonely Planet's List
Who is most likely to stop you for directions?
The following are the top 15 countries whose residents visit Canada according to the Statistics Canada:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
First, the serious stuff: travel insurance.
No matter where the plane took off from, visitors to Canada travel insurance can ensure that a visit to Canada isn't remembered for all the wrong reasons. Canada's well known health care system does not offer free medical care to visitors or tourists. For vacationers coming to Canada, health care can be costly without visitors to Canada travel insurance coverage. It's simply, a smart purchase.
Now, the fun stuff. If you have friends or family coming to visit you this summer the following travel resources will help you plan their stay :
- Looking for things to do, places to go or events and festivals? Destination Canada can help you plan your trip, no matter what you're into.
- Yukon Tourism and Culture
- Northwest Territories Tourism
- Nunavut Tourism
- Destination BC
- Explore Alberta
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- Travel Manitoba
- Ontario Yours To Discover
- Newfoundland Labrador
- Tourism PEI
- Nova Scotia
- Tourism New Brunswick
Looking for more information about visitors to Canada?
- Read: 7,000 Reasons Why Visitors to Canada Need Travel Insurance
- Read: Cyber Safety Tips for Travellers
- Read: Going on Vacation? 10 Ways to Protect Your Home
Updated annually to reflect Statistics Canada's most current information available on the travel trends of visitors to Canada.